Trademark License Agreement
Using our stuff without asking has caused month long bouts of diarrhea. Don’t let this happen to you. Ask nicely we will either let you or not.
Here’s what’s up:
Without written permission from RoadTripSharing.com (referred to herein as RTS) you should not use RTS trademarks, service marks, names or tagline in a manner that suggests affiliation or association with RTS. Only parties with written permission from RTS are allowed to use RTS’s trademarks in accordance with applicable terms.
Please review the following list of ways to avoid unauthorized use of RTS’s:
• Do not use an RTS trademark or name in a manner that is likely to cause confusion about the origin of any product, service, material, course, technology, program or other offerings.
• Unless you have prior permission from RTS, do not use an RTS trademark or name in a manner that is likely to give the impression or otherwise imply an affiliation or association between you, your products or services, and RTS, or any of its products, services, programs, materials, or other offerings.
• Do not use the RTS corporate logo or any other RTS logo in any materials without the written permission of RTS.
• Do not use any RTS trademark or name as or as part of a company, product, service, solution, technology, or program name.
• Do not use an RTS trademark or name in a manner that is likely to dilute, defame, disparage, or harm the reputation of RTS.
• Do not use any trademark, name, or designation that is confusingly similar to the RTS name or any RTS trademark.
• Do not copy or imitate any RTS trade dress, type style, logo, product packaging, or the look, design, or overall commercial impression of the RTS website, blog, or other materials.
• Do not register or use any domain name that incorporates any RTS mark or name.
• Do not register or seek to register an RTS trademark or name, or any mark or name that is confusingly similar to an RTS mark or name.